All Sanni Shoo products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects according to warranty rights. If a manufacturing defect is found, please contact your retailer.
A manufacturing defect is defined as any fault in the product’s materials or workmanship, which is present at time of purchase.
The following conditions are not classed as manufacturing defects, and are not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty:
- Accidental damage
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. fading of colour over time) or signs of use, such as scratches, which are normal for used material
- General product misuse/abuse
- Any product not used or maintained in accordance with the Care & Use Instructions
- Any product which has been modified or repaired by anyone other than Sanni Shoo
- Staining caused by use together with strong colourants
- Melting caused by overheating
For any warranty issues, please contact the retailer where the product was purchased. This does not affect your statutory rights.